Requesting Recommendations: Non Scoir High School/International/Transfer

Customer Support Team Updated by Customer Support Team

Non Scoir High School connected students will have the option to request letters of recommendation through Scoir! This process will include you sending your requestor an email prompt to fill out your recommendation in Scoir. You can send the email request to the recommender, and they will be able to fill out the recommendation for you soon.

To do this, click Add Recommenders.

You can then fill out the recommender's information and email.

You do not need to add your counselor as a recommender. They will have the option to upload a recommendation along with your additional application documents (transcripts, school reports, etc.) if you have added them as a counselor.

Click Save then Next. Once this is done, Scoir will then send them an email notifying them about the recommendation request they can fill out for you in Scoir directly by following the link in the email.

The recommender will not receive this email to upload your recommendations until you submit your application to the college. Once submitted, they will get the email with the link below.

Once they follow the link, they will see the option for upload below:

Please note: there is a 10mb file size limit for uploading a recommendation.
As you are not connected to a high school in Scoir, you will not be able to access or track your recommendations in Scoir. You will need to track document receipt status outside of Scoir via your college's application portal.

Once the recommender uploads, this will be sent to the college and you are all set with your letters of recommendations!

Please note: Scoir support will not be able to assist with this or any missing application documents sent until after 14 business days with a screenshot of your college portal saying the documents are missing, or an email from the college directly saying the documents are missing forwarded to our team.

How did we do?

Requesting a Fee Waiver: For Non Scoir High School/International/Transfer Students

Requesting Supporting Application Documents from Your Counselor: Non Scoir High School/International/Transfer