Request a GPA scale change

You can request changes to the GPA scales used when displaying scattergram data.

NOTE: You must have the Account Administrator role to request a GPA scale change.

To begin, click on the School Settings menu under the More button drop-down of the Scoir app.

On the Account Settings page, locate the section labeled GPA Preferences. This can be found under the School Account Set-up heading.

Your current GPA scale settings are shown. To request a GPA scale change, click on the Contact Scoir Support to update GPA settings link. Enter your new GPA scale information into the message text box. If you are using both weighted and unweighted GPA scales, you will need to indicate which scale is the primary scale that will be used to generate scattergrams.

Once you have finished adding your GPA scale information, click Send to complete your GPA scale change request.

Scoir support will be notified of your GPA scale change request and is always ready to assist. You will receive a notification by email from once your GPA changes have been completed.

counselor, my-high-school, account-settings

How did we do?

Ensuring Scoir Access and Emails will be Delivered

Display School Photos For Students on their Profile